Go to http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10007043 Read the definition genocide. Then scroll down to the Related Articles link and click on Rowanda. Read the article and give me your personal thoughts on the movie "Hotel Rowanda."
i personally really enjoyed the movie although i missed a part when i got sick but i love the movie because it was entertaining and also based on a true story i learned about wat happen there and the movie was suspensfull and some parts weere funny :]] i really enjoyed that ,movie hopefully we watch more :]
My personal thoughts about the movie are that it was a cruel thing to murder all of those innocent people. I think that if other powerful countries would of got involved sooner, then not as people would of been killed. Overrall I think it was a really good film, I learned something that i wouldn't had thought of on my own. :)
Personally the movie was very depressing.It shows that people can be really cruel and balberic.I don't see how those people could kill all those innocent people and live with it.In my opinion a person has to be a real monster to kill almost a million people.I don't see why people can't just live in peace together.
I thought that the movie was very good. The movie was never boring. This movie made me feel like I was actually there. I felt there pain when watching I was watching it. I was happy when they left safely. Also the ending with the fake dead people and the shower shooter made me grin. Overall I like the movie.
I thought the movie was really good. It was very much inspiring to always do the right thing. The only bad thing it had way to many sad parts and only maybe one funny part "the part where she was gonna use the shower head to try and protect herself" lol ;).. but it was good for the most part...
i think this movie was very eye opening because it brought light to a genocide in rowanda that many people didnt know about. the movie to me was very sad and i am glad i got a chance to see it
I felt really bad for the people. Especially the children who were alone because they had no family to take care of them. I couldn't believe that they couldn't provide any reliable protection for the people. none of those people deserved to die. I think that the people killing the others deserved to die for killing all those innocent people.
I think that is a very cruel and selfish thing to murder innocent people just because of their race or group.The movie had some funny parts and it was also sad and entertaining so I liked it.Also i learned something that went down and was a true story that i never knew about before.
I thought the movie was very sad. It's amazing how events like that in the movie really happen in the world. It's sad to see that everybody in the world can't get along. It was sad to see the people die for absolutely no reason. There deserved to be a harsh punishment for all the "rebels". & there should ahve been a better form of government
The movie was alright in my personal perspective. The use of bribing people to obtain other things was pretty smart. Some part in the movie were kinda just wrong but overall this event was just devastating.
I didn't really watch the movie because I was reading a book, but from what I read in the article what happened was horrible. No one should have to go through that no matter what race you are. Why would someone want to do that to innocent people that did nothing wrong? I thought it was really sad for people to do that. I think it was all about feeling superior. No one should be able to do that, and get away with it for the time being.
I think the movie was very good and very sad, i miss most of it from not being here yesterday, but the parts i have seen today were very inspiring. It is really sad that people are actually this cruel to hurt other people when they were innocent.
I think the movie was very good, but also sad. There were way to many people killed for no reason. Especially children. Who in their right mind would shot a little child for no reason. I don't understand what goes through peoples mind. The movie also shows that there was people out there at the time that wanted to help and did everything they could to help. That is how everyone should be. People should want to help others not hurt them. Overall the movie was good, but very sad.
I thought the movie was pretty good.Im glad i seen this movie because i never knew that had took place.Watching the movie made me fill for everything they had went through and the pain they felt. not to lie if i was watching this movie at home i would had cryed lol .. But other then that i really liked it
that was horrible...those kinds of things really get to me because i am a very soft hearted person.for innocent little children that had the slightest clue on what was goin on to have to go through something like that.it hurts even more to know that there are monstrous people in the world who would actually make themselves feel better by doin something so horrible.there is no word to describe what i am actually feeling,because honestly i didnt even know the movie was based on a true story until AFTER i watched it.But i can tell you one thing,the teenagers(and others)in the United States...we complain all dha time when we should actually be so thankful to God that we didnt have to go through all of that kind of stuff, and its all because of the selfish unstabled people in this cold-hearted world....its just a shame!!!
This was my third time watching this movie and it still makes me cry. Its really a horrible thing to go through just because of your ethnic group. Its a good movie just sad to watch
the movie was awsome,it gives you a chance to appreciate what you have while you have.i never knew that this wass a true story,but im glad i found out.the most interesting part was when paul let his wife and kids leave and he stayed to help others.that is a sign of a strong black man,if we all were that helpful to each other like he was to his village than this world would be a better place
i personally really enjoyed the movie although i missed a part when i got sick but i love the movie because it was entertaining and also based on a true story i learned about wat happen there and the movie was suspensfull and some parts weere funny :]] i really enjoyed that ,movie hopefully we watch more :]
ReplyDeleteMy personal thoughts about the movie are that it was a cruel thing to murder all of those innocent people. I think that if other powerful countries would of got involved sooner, then not as people would of been killed. Overrall I think it was a really good film, I learned something that i wouldn't had thought of on my own.
ReplyDelete:)
Personally the movie was very depressing.It shows that people can be really cruel and balberic.I don't see how those people could kill all those innocent people and live with it.In my opinion a person has to be a real monster to kill almost a million people.I don't see why people can't just live in peace together.
ReplyDeleteI thought that the movie was very good. The movie was never boring. This movie made me feel like I was actually there. I felt there pain when watching I was watching it. I was happy when they left safely. Also the ending with the fake dead people and the shower shooter made me grin. Overall I like the movie.
ReplyDeleteI thought the movie was really good. It was very much inspiring to always do the right thing. The only bad thing it had way to many sad parts and only maybe one funny part "the part where she was gonna use the shower head to try and protect herself" lol ;).. but it was good for the most part...
ReplyDeleteps. MORE MOVIES!!!!
i think this movie was very eye opening because it brought light to a genocide in rowanda that many people didnt know about. the movie to me was very sad and i am glad i got a chance to see it
ReplyDeleteI felt really bad for the people. Especially the children who were alone because they had no family to take care of them. I couldn't believe that they couldn't provide any reliable protection for the people. none of those people deserved to die. I think that the people killing the others deserved to die for killing all those innocent people.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a very cruel and selfish thing to murder innocent people just because of their race or group.The movie had some funny parts and it was also sad and entertaining so I liked it.Also i learned something that went down and was a true story that i never knew about before.
ReplyDeleteI thought the movie was very sad. It's amazing how events like that in the movie really happen in the world. It's sad to see that everybody in the world can't get along. It was sad to see the people die for absolutely no reason. There deserved to be a harsh punishment for all the "rebels". & there should ahve been a better form of government
ReplyDeleteThe movie was alright in my personal perspective. The use of bribing people to obtain other things was pretty smart. Some part in the movie were kinda just wrong but overall this event was just devastating.
ReplyDeleteI didn't really watch the movie because I was reading a book, but from what I read in the article what happened was horrible. No one should have to go through that no matter what race you are. Why would someone want to do that to innocent people that did nothing wrong? I thought it was really sad for people to do that. I think it was all about feeling superior. No one should be able to do that, and get away with it for the time being.
ReplyDeleteI think the movie was very good and very sad, i miss most of it from not being here yesterday, but the parts i have seen today were very inspiring. It is really sad that people are actually this cruel to hurt other people when they were innocent.
ReplyDeleteI think the movie was very good, but also sad. There were way to many people killed for no reason. Especially children. Who in their right mind would shot a little child for no reason. I don't understand what goes through peoples mind. The movie also shows that there was people out there at the time that wanted to help and did everything they could to help. That is how everyone should be. People should want to help others not hurt them. Overall the movie was good, but very sad.
ReplyDeleteI thought the movie was pretty good.Im glad i seen this movie because i never knew that had took place.Watching the movie made me fill for everything they had went through and the pain they felt. not to lie if i was watching this movie at home i would had cryed lol .. But other then that i really liked it
ReplyDeletethat was horrible...those kinds of things really get to me because i am a very soft hearted person.for innocent little children that had the slightest clue on what was goin on to have to go through something like that.it hurts even more to know that there are monstrous people in the world who would actually make themselves feel better by doin something so horrible.there is no word to describe what i am actually feeling,because honestly i didnt even know the movie was based on a true story until AFTER i watched it.But i can tell you one thing,the teenagers(and others)in the United States...we complain all dha time when we should actually be so thankful to God that we didnt have to go through all of that kind of stuff, and its all because of the selfish unstabled people in this cold-hearted world....its just a shame!!!
ReplyDeleteThis was my third time watching this movie and it still makes me cry. Its really a horrible thing to go through just because of your ethnic group. Its a good movie just sad to watch
ReplyDeletethe movie was awsome,it gives you a chance to appreciate what you have while you have.i never knew that this wass a true story,but im glad i found out.the most interesting part was when paul let his wife and kids leave and he stayed to help others.that is a sign of a strong black man,if we all were that helpful to each other like he was to his village than this world would be a better place
ReplyDeletefrom what i did catch i thought it was a good movie a tade bit on the sad side but the ending was good enough.but i loved it ill go get the dvd
ReplyDelete