Valentine's Day is next weekend. Go to http://www.travelandleisure.com/ and scroll down to most popular. Click on "50 Best Romantic Getaways".-Click on play slideshow and set it to medium or fast. WATCH ALL THE SLIDES!! Then Blog about the following questions:
1. Where would you go for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway this weekend (try to pick an original place you may have not have heard of)?
2. Where would you NOT go?
3.Why did you pick this particular place that made an impression while you were viewing the slide show?
4. What's the weather like this weekend?
5. What is this place famous for (think tourist attractions, food, festivals, etc...)?
6. Who would you go with?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1. Kyoto, Japan
ReplyDelete2.Iceland
3.Because its pretty, and a whole new culture i've never experienced.
4.friday 30 degrees and a chance of rain, saturday 32 degrees and rain, sunday 26 degrees and sunny.
5.its famous for its historical heritage, it has temples and shrines.
6.a couple of close friends
1. I would like to go to Bermuda.
ReplyDelete2. I would not go to Texas.
3. It's pretty and the water is really clear.
4. Friday 50 to 60 degrees, Saturday 59 to 69 degrees will rain, and Sunday 53 to 60 degrees with a chance of rain.
5.Bermuda is famous for its clear blue skies and warm sunshine.
6. If I had a boyfriend, I would go with him or some friends and family.
1. Antigua
ReplyDelete2. New York
3. I randomized it
4. 79 degrees. Mostly Cloudy
5. Bird Attraction in Barbuda
6. I'd take my girlfriend
1.I would go to Antigua in the Caribbeans.
ReplyDelete2.I would not go to the artists retreat in Marfa, Texas.
3.I picked this selection because it's a lot of privacy and a good relaxing place to get away
4.It's sunny and hot for Saturday and rainy for Sunday.
5.It's known for its beautiful 365 beaches, one for everyday of the year.
6.I would go with my boyfriend
1)I would like to go to Bermuda(19).
ReplyDelete2)I would no tlike to go to Texas(14).
3)The island was gorgeous with its blue water and its many beautiful beaches.
4)Scattered showers,High 61 Low 60
5)It is known for its cuisines.
6)My awesome boyfriend Rickie Benoit.
1. Maui, Hawaii
ReplyDelete2. South Carolina
3. Because I like the idea of an island
4. Sunny
5. Natural Enviroment, People there
6. Kim K.
1.cooking in paris
ReplyDelete2.texas
3.because its where every girl wants to go nice scenery and and its where boty is held :D
4. mostly sunny
5 ifeil tower leaning tower of pizza
6. mrs.vinet ,mrs cajina , jean,my girlfrined,selena gomez,angelina jolie,rosa parks,and maryiln monroe,and michael jackson,mr rogers :D
1. Maui, Hawaii
ReplyDelete2. Marfa, Texas
3. It seems like peacful and relaxing place. Perfect for a ramantic getaway.
4. The weather will be mostly sunny.
5. This place is famous for it's beautiful beaches
6. My girlfriend, megan fox, angelina jolie, miley cirus.
1.Beaver Creek, Colorado
ReplyDelete2.Marfa, Texas
3.Because it looks like it would be a romantic place to go and its beautiful
4.Friday-PM Snow Showers Saturday-Few Snow Showers Sunday-Snow Showers
5.Skiing,music,and the food and wine festival
6.I would go with my wonderful boyfriend
1.I would go to A Day of Pampering in London.
ReplyDelete2.I WOULDN'T go to Salcedo, Ecuador because it looks scary.
3.I picked London because it's a very beautiful place and the atmosphere looks so comfortable.
4.around 40-45 degrees..so,cold.
5.London has many statues, war memorials and ancient monuments.
6.lol...i would go with my friend.
ROME
ReplyDeleteI picked this palace because of its romantic enivroment it is a perfect place for a romantic valentines day getaway . the weather here is nice and warm mostly year round and it is famous for the coloseeum and the vatican i would go here with a loved one. i would not go to phoenix because it is extemely hot and full of deserts.
Posted by natasha10
1. beaver creek, colorado
ReplyDelete2. marfa, texas
3. Colorado looks like a good place to cuddle with your significant others
4. friday- pm showers; saturday- few snow showers; sunday-snow showers
5.skiing, music & wine festivals; food
6. MY BOYFRiEND :)
I would go to St. Moritz, Switerland #13 (although I don't know how to ski), Devon England, Bali, or the Cook Islands #29
ReplyDeleteI would definitely not want to go Marf, Texas #15 or Antarctica #33
They all look tempting, though. I agree with all the places yall chose.
1. The Bahamas
ReplyDelete2. Dover, Delaware
3. The Island looks very interesting and quite romantic.
4. Mostly Sunny
5. Its famous for its Harbour Island's spectacular pink beach, bonefishing off Andros, or whizzing through the massive Atlantis waterpark on Paradise Island.
6. Keri Hilson
Who would I go with...Nunya, Ed!
ReplyDelete1.Paris
ReplyDelete2.Michgan
3.Because Paris is made for
romance and i always wanted to visit.
4.About 45 degress
5.Love,beinges
6.The love of my life(so single now)
1. Either London's ne Dorchester Spa or Thailand's Phylay Bay,a Ritz-Carlton Reserve.
ReplyDelete2. Marfa, Texas... Who considers a trailer as a romantic getaway.
3. The ocean views and the luxury Spa.
4. 89 f with lowest at 72 f
5.The area's wealth of natural beauty with pristine islands and Panom Benja National Park
6. Long as I'm going it doesnt matter!