Friday, March 19, 2010

Read the article about Spring Break in Mexico:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2776424/spring_breakgrad_celebration_in_mexico.html?cat=16
1. What is the message?
2. Do you think Americans should or shouldn't vacation in Mexico when the government has put an alert about traveling there?
3. Would you go?

18 comments:

  1. 1. That right now its not safe for Americans to go to Mexico because of the drug war.
    2. No i dont' think they should because its not a safe place to go to right now.
    3. No i wouldn't go to Mexico right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. the message is that teens and people who are going on spring break to mexico should be careful because of the recent american kidnappings i think americans should still go to mexico just dont go to the cities that they have put an alert on i would still go just not to those cities which have the alerts

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The message is that Mexico is far from safe & is very dangerous right now because of all the drug related issuses.
    2.I think Americans shouldn't vacation in Mexico while there is an Alert because you could be killed just like the other innocent americans who were shot. I suggest you go to Flordia where you would be safer.
    3.I deff would not go

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)the message is about people in mexico having fun doing spring break and being careful also.watch your surrounding because there are alot of drug wars going on out there and many people have been killed.

    2)i think they should go because you can have alot of fun out there.i too think that people from lnew orleans shouldnt go there because we are also crazy and those kind of things just wont happen.

    3)yes

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. the message is that people going there for spring break should watch there back because of kidnappings, drug wars etc....

    2.no americans shouldn't vaction there
    3.no i would not go

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. The message is basically saying please avoid going at this time because of whats happening or if your already over there be extremely cautious.
    2. Thats their problem if they wanna go but its strongly suggested not to.
    3. To be an idiot yes but I wouldnt go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1)The State Department issued a travel warning in February due to increased violence, mostly stemming from Mexico's growing problems policing its drug war. Americans have been targeted for kidnappings and two Americans have been murdered.
    2)I think that if you do decied to travel to Mexico you need to plan safely and be VERY careful!
    3)I would not go to Mexico but I would go to the island still being VERY cousious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Be careful and beware travel if you dare
    2. Yes because it allows them to get away
    3. No, because I wouldn't go regardless of the rules in place

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. The message is about Mexico being very unsafe due to drugs, and to make sure that you don't get yourself caught up in any of it.
    2. No, i don't think people should go there because you're taking a big risk, and I know that people won't just want to stay at the resort.
    3. I wouldn't go there as of now, but maybe if things got better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. The article is saying that mexico attracts alot of tourist but it is not safe at all americans have been murdered and kidnapped, and theres big problems with drug wars.
    2. I think americans should stay away from mexico since there is an alert about traveling there its not safe at all.
    3. I definately would NOT go to mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. The message is about people that plan on goin to mexico should be careful because the mexicans are wilding out.

    2. No i dont think they should go but you know people dont listen these days so i hope they go they go safe in try to stay out of trouble

    3. I'll just watch it on t.v.!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1.The message is to be very careful,and you really shouldnt go to Mexico on a just cause purpose. It is very dangerous.
    2.i think that Americans shouldnt go to Mexico at all. Doesnt seem like a welcoming place...
    3.hell no!!!...lol,nah just kidding..but i really would not go...y would i,it would be like signing a possible death certificate..

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1.Tellin us to be careful when you travel over there or any where else
    2.An its smart to have a plan b4 you go to Mexico
    3.i would not go to mexico.Maybe wen the crime go down ,and if i do its gona be me and agroup of my friends and we gona stay together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. The message that it is unsafe right now and to warn people about the dangers of coming.
    2. In my personal opinion i would say we americans shouldnt vacation there, aty least not for now while their own government put out an alert of coming there.
    3.I would definitely not go there at least not for now while all that is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1.The message that it is not safe to travel to mexico rite now and warn everyone about the dangers.
    2.Well i think we shouldnt vacation there at least not rite now.
    3.I would not visit there especially no time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1.The message is pretty much warning americans about the recent kindnappings and murders of americans in the cities of mexico we may visit.
    2.Personally I think if its serious enough that the govt. is posting a blog,lol,then yes we should take it very serious ourselves.
    3.Hahaha,hack no,i like my head on my shoulders.l
    :)be safe america

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1.The message is that there's a lot of crime being committed and a lot of killing and kidnapping is being made to the american travelers.

    2. I don't think that Americans should travel to Mexico because it's not worth getting killed for when you can go to the beaches in the United States.

    3. first of all, i doubt that my parents would let me go but i wouldnt wanna go myself because i dont want to risk my life

    ReplyDelete